Thursday, October 11, 2007

The inspector said what?

I am very interested in hearing about some of the problems Hospital and healthcare facilities are having when it comes to temperature compliance. I have heard many horror stories about specific systems and the overall challenge sites are currently facing. I would like this to be more of an idea /problem solving forum but am open to all input. I too am currently searching the market for a system for our facility and have run into some very interesting ideas and prospects.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has become a really hot topic industry wide. I have been asked to review a particular company but really have idea how to approach them. I work in the facilities depaertment and most of these systems seem to be network based. I hate to admit it but computers, networks, and IT technical talk are really not my thing. Any ideas on how to approach this would be welcome. Thanks for opening up the subject.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have a list of companies that serve New England?